Madness Heist Madness Heist

Fantastic!

Wow. Loved the originality, the art, music, voices - just overall amazing job from everyone involved. Can't wait to see other work from you in future!

Diary of a Lone Butterfly Diary of a Lone Butterfly

Beautiful art, but the audio needs work...

Visually this piece is extremely solid in it's construction and presentation and it is really awesome to watch, but the vocal performance was very weak and sometimes difficult to understand. Also, since there was even very little vocal performance and really no sound effects, the music should have compensated and it was simply too soft and mellow for the dramatic story that is being introduced. It has a lot of potential, but I would definitely work on your audio presentation for the next segment. Good work otherwise! 8/10

If You Were Gay, Roy If You Were Gay, Roy

Hahahaha!

Hahaha! That is absolutely perfect for that song! And the thought bubbles made it even more hilarious. Definitely the best parody I have ever seen of that song!

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Beautiful

This is really a fantastic piece. Just beautiful all around in showing the composer's journey through life and mirrored by his music. The ending is particularly touching. This is a beautiful piece of art that lives and breaths; really and simply beautiful!

Cutethulhu Cutethulhu

Cute!

Haha! Very funny - I've got the Lovecraft Dream collection sitting next to me even now and I'm sure the plushie probably wasn't in his original intentions for that story. Your animation was excellent, too.

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Wonderful!

I loved watching all of these! The animation is simple, yet superb and the message very sincere. Congratulations for finishing too!